My cousin from Denver came and vsited over Easter with her daughter. It was a joy to finally get to meet her. We took the girls to see the Easter Bunny, to the zoo, and to the park. I wish we lived closer. M was really into the egg hunt his year, which was fun to watch.M has also taken to ice skating this spring - although she is not at all good at it. I hate to crush her dreams at this age. We have most of our garden planted and have "enjoyed" my help with that this year.
In other news, we have successfully killed 4 goldfish in the past month. The first was purchased to keep M company in her room (bribe to stay in her bed at bedtime). It worked lovely for two weeks. Now, they do not work and we are done buying fish. FOr the recod, their names were airplane, Elizabeth, Teegan, and David.
I got sucked into private swim lessons this summer, because I didn't realize that July lessons would be booked before May. I guess being a mom is a total learning curve. Seriously though, why are they all booked so early?
Happy Spring!
1 comment:
How did bed time go once you all got back from grandma & grandpa's? What did you do to all those goldfish?
Post a Comment