Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Three is the New Two

Yes, three is the new two, and although I HATE three I LOVE it. Since turning three M has certainly developed a stronger personality with longer more violant episodes (who knows where she got that - I guess it is a sign of intellegence). On the bright note...this lucky St. Patrick's Day month we have been able to take her to the movie theater and to Disney on Ice - and we made it through both of them without a tantrum.. This summer I am taking her to the real theater! I love that she is old enough to have some real fun now...
Saddest thing ever - yesterday morning we were waiting to get M's script filled (again) and she asked me what meds she was getting now. I told her the same ones as always. She replied, "Mommy, why don't the other kids always have to take medicine?" Talk about breaking a mothers heart.
Wishing everyone a Happy warm St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: