Wednesday, October 22, 2008

LOVE the Fall - HATE Halloween

It's official, M has an opinion...it may change daily, but she makes it known. We started off being Mulan for Halloween - we bought the Disney Store costume and all...currently we are going to be a Hawkeye cheerleader. On any given day the last two weeks we were going to be a butterfly, a crocodile, Dora, or Dr. Gantz. I have learned NEVER buy your child's Halloween costume more than one day before Halloween. In fact, perhaps you should not even talk about Halloween because the subject of costumes may come up. Opinions are great - when they are my own!

1 comment:

SpencerBlog said...

Do you know I just figured out that there were other posts on this blog? For several months i only saw the first post and NEVER SCROLLED DOWN. Man am I out of it. Good to catch up. I miss you and look how big she is getting.