Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bloomsbury Farm

We had a family day at Bloomsbury Farm this Sunday. It was great fun and we spent the better part of the afternoon there. M loved the animals and the corn sand box. We loved making her pose for the Children of the Corn photo! I LOVE the fall.



















This weekend we also had a CI picnic for my work. The evening after the picnic M proclaimed that she wanted to be a doctor when she grew up. I told her that was great, to which she replied, "I want to be Dr. Gantz." Just a cute little story for you oto friends of mine!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara........lovely pics!!! It is great to be able to see Meara grow up via all the pics you post.

bb said...

I love the thought of Meara growing up to be Dr. G! I miss you all terribly. I'm glad to see that life is good!