Friday, July 9, 2010

Everything Changes...





















Well, not everything. Baby Kee still does not sleep! She does, however, know how to crawl and has 2 teeth. She is eating solid foods and ADORES her sister.






Big M loves being home with mommy now and out of school for the time being. She is still growing taller by the day. We are again seeing the pulmonologist every three months for her, but more as a precaution. We have been having trouble this past season with her being able to kick the infection, so we are monitoring that. Our big girl has turned into a fish on us! She has finished up her flower girl streak with two weddings this summer - no more on the books yet! After her first dance recital she told me she was done with dance, but has been a flip flopper since.






Eric took a new job and has moved us to a new city. This means I do not have to work and am home with my girls. So far that is going great - we have seen a positive behavior change in M since this occurred. We are living in a small, poorly maintained rental home until we get our new home built. It is an eye opener to those of us who have past that college rental stage of our lives!! Eric loves his job and it keeps him busy.






I think we all miss our friends in Iowa City and of course the farmer's market, but we will hopefully make friends here soon for the girls to run with. I already took the girls to visit daycare. It was fun to see their smiles when they saw there friends again. I was rather suprised that our baby remembered her friends and teachers so well. Makes me assured at how well they treated her.






We also have had the pleasure of a family reunion with my family (first in I do not know how long) during our moving period. It was great fun. I am not sure what the uncle's and male cousins did to baby Kee there, but since then she thinks Grandpa's laugh is hilarious. Anyone who has heard my dad laugh should know what I am talking about. Believe it or not this is a genetic laugh shared by males in the family. Prior to the family reunion we were able to make a trip to my goddaughter's First Communion before they moved across country. M loves to be with them and I think Kee will follow suit!






Aside from famliy, we were able to make a trip to my BFF's house for a birthday celebration of M's BFF. She had a sleepover with her and stayed up all night talking. When inquired why, M responded, " well mom, we live far away so we do not see each other often so we had a lot to talk about." Can someone tell me when she turned 15?






Have I touched on all of the last 3-4 months? I think close...I am sure more things will be changing (hopefully where we live)!

No comments: