


It is safe to say that I have been nesting lately. Unfortunatly, for my hubby, that mostly means nagging him to finish all sorts of projects. In the past two weeks we have rearranged and gotten rid of furniture, ordered (and will be arriving tomorrow) a new sofa sleeeper, had the majority of our new windows installed, and enjoyed grandma and gradpa Pate's company last weekend to build a play set for M and baby. This is no ordinary play set. It is the size of a small bedroom with a swing set off of it. Plans in the future include a rock climbing wall and a slide - lucky kid! All of this nesting - you would think my house was immaculate, but I can not stop cleaning out closets. I am getting rid of things left and right, so my house is always looking like junk. I just can't help myself. I see a storage place and I just start organizing. Hopefully we will get on to the nursery soon - we are just waiting for our window coverings to come in.
In other news M started dance class on Monday night. She proclaimed to me on the way there that she was going to cry when we got there because her friend was not in calss with her. And she did. She cried the first 10 minutes of calss. It was so cute seeing little ballet positions with giant tears in her eyes. Next week WILL be better. M has also proclaimed her lack of desire to learn. Last weekend she told me she turned off the TV because they were talking about words and she did not want to learn. The joys!
No comments:
Post a Comment