
I realized that most of you will be checking this blog for M and not for us, so here she is. This photo was taken while attempting to shove an entire ice cream cone in her mouth, because Grandpa did. We got ice cream on the way home from the zoo following a conversation in the car that goes like this, M: "Sometimes my mommy and daddy and me get ice cream cones. Do you like ice cream cones Gampa?" To which, we immediatly pulled over for ice cream!
M is doing well. About a month ago she was diagnosed with bronchiomalacia (floppy bronchial tubes) and was put on a three week course of antibiotics. Monday she had her recheck and her lungs were clear. It is nice to finally know what is wrong with her, so we can treat it properly. Now, let's hope she grows out of it soon!
Here is to the weekend!
M is doing well. About a month ago she was diagnosed with bronchiomalacia (floppy bronchial tubes) and was put on a three week course of antibiotics. Monday she had her recheck and her lungs were clear. It is nice to finally know what is wrong with her, so we can treat it properly. Now, let's hope she grows out of it soon!
Here is to the weekend!
4 comments:
Viola'! I am pleased as punch that you have this. Now I can keep you close at hand. What a cutie pie.
I love it! Brianna, Mark and I will be checking in often!
i can't believe how big she is!!
awesome! Maybe this will inspire me to be better at documenting cute moments for Isaac. This is very cool! see you soon!
-Heather O.
Post a Comment